There was something that came in
the mail, today!
We got a very big surprise!
There was a big box
It was very exciting!
We opened the big box, and there was a Floor Surfer!
It has wheels on the bottom and I will learn to push myself around on it. My sister will be able to play, too!
When my casts come off, I'll try really hard to move myself around the house, I can't wait (they are a bit heavy
for me now).
Thank you so much!!! Xx
The Floor Surfer is a roller board for play and therapy.
I can use it to play and it will help me learn to really use my arms!
It's made of plastic and foam, so it's strong and comfortable.
My sister will probably be able to push me around on this,
so we will be able to play together.
Mum and Dad will definitely be able to push me around
and that will let us all have some fun together!
When we go visiting people, I will be able to lay and play on the Floor Surfer,
which will let me be off the ground.
- The raised front part of the floor surfer supports the coccyx if I'm sitting and the sternum when I'm laying down.
- Slightly tapered at the front to give increased freedom of movement for my arms.
- The wheels are screened to minimize the risk of running over my fingers.
- Quality wheels with double ball bearing.
- Narrow sides act as handles where my hands are protected by the protruding corners.