Through this concert we are inspiring peace in our hearts and community, raising awareness of the International Day of Peace on the 21st September and raising funds for one courageous little boy, Dexter, plus supporting two amazing community groups; The Disability Trust - Music Makers Program and the Peace Angels Global Transformational Company.
Dexter is 2-year-old boy from Kiama.
He has Cerebral Palsy, brain damage, vision impairment and has fought cancer. Funds raised are going towards helping purchase much needed therapy and equipment to help Dexter’s development. We would love to help
his wishes come true!
The production presents 5 amazing performances that will captivate your senses and leave you feeling joy-filled and inspired.
- The Peace Angels sacred movement invoking peace.
- Cinnamon-Twist Belly Dancing vibrant, elegant and dynamic.
- The Music Makers passionate and talented singers and dancers.
- Gayatri K authentic music infused with love, joy and peace.
- Rob Sampson funny compelling blend of song and storytelling.
We invite you to come along and support this peace-filled fundraising event! This event is supported by Wollongong Town Hall and Wollongong City Council.
We are hoping to put money towards this therapy session.